At SupplementsBit, we strongly believe in education and giving back to the community. We place great value in our own education when we made sacrifices on our paths to and beyond medical school. Aside from writing about Brain enhancing drugs, and potassium supplements and Best Multivitamins For Active Females, We want to help others who intend to do the same.
As strong advocates for higher learning, we are proud to give back to aspiring health practitioners through the SupplementsBit Scholarship. This annual scholarship is awarded to one student based on merit.
Please review the eligibility requirements and application process below. Remember to include:
- Your full name,
- Email address,
- Phone number and,
- Name of institution and course of study
- Mailing address with your application submission.
2016 Eligibility Requirements:
Scholarship Award: $1,000
Application Deadline: Must be received by December 30, 2016
This scholarship is available to all undergraduate majoring in Biology, Pre-Med, Chemistry, and other health related courses in an accredited American or Canadian University or College are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Students are to write a 1,500 words essay on
Dangers of Diet Supplementation in an Unregulated Market.
Submissions must be sent to us by email
You are required to include the following information in your application:
- Your full name, address, and contact details including your phone number and email address.
- A statement of your current academic status, as well as evidence that you are currently attending college or university. You may submit as evidence your most current undergraduate transcript. You give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- Your essay should be attached as a Word document, Pages (Mac) or PDF attachment.
The scholarship recipient will receive the scholarship award in approximately 20-40 days after the deadline. By participating, you are giving your consent for us to contact you via mail, email and/or call to you.
In addition, if you are the winner, you are giving us your express consent to use your name, college or school identification and your essay on this site and for any other promotional purposes, without further compensation or payment to you.
If you want us to use your photo, please send that in with your submission. The recipient of the scholarship is responsible for payment of any applicable State and/or Federal income taxes.